While preparing for the World B-boy Tournament in 2013, B-boy group Fusion MC’s youngest member,
18-year-old Jungsoo Lee suffered a life-changing injury that led to full-body paralysis.
Even though doctors believed he would never be able to walk again,
Lee never lost hope and vowed to pick himself up and overcome his injury.
And just one year later, Lee stood once again and would continue to walk, forever.
The miraculous story of Lee’s recovery and the overcoming of his paralysis will be brought to life on stage.
Beautiful Combination of Technology and Art
3D MEDIA ART
A sharp performance unfolds with the use of background media & video
Korean National B-boy Group / Performance Organization
- 2012 France 'Chelles Battle pro' Winner
- 2013 Germany 'Battle of the year' Winner
- 2014 Belgium 'Burning Floor' Winner
- 2014 Germany 'Royal Battle Interational' Winner
- 2014 Asia Beatbox Championship (Big Road)
- 2014 Germany 'Battle of the year' Best Showcase
- 2015 South Korea 'R-16 World Final' Best Showcase
- 2015.10 ~ 2016.2 World No.1 Ranked
- 2016 France 'Battle Sixtyone' Winner